One of the attractions you’ll to visit when you step down the Bahrain port is the Tree of Life. The Tree of Life, or Sharajat-al-Hayat, is a 400-year-old mesquite tree that measures nearly 32 feet tall. It sits on top of a 25-foot hill in the middle of a desert. It is specifically located in Al-Muhafazah Al-Janobiyah, Bahrain. The Tree of Life is approximately 25 kilometers away from the cruise port. To get here, take the Sitra Causeway to exit number 4. You will see the Tree of Life when you turn to the left. For more information, read our feature article Bahrain Port Guideon CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?