Bullfighting is a huge draw in the UAE, specifically in Fujairah. You will be able to find bull fighting throughout the city, although it is not at the port itself. Your best bet to catch the action is on a Friday afternoon, which has become a stronghold for the event in nearby arenas. Fights take place in an open square surrounded by fences not far from the port. Owners take care to ensure there is no death or bloodshed between the animals, making the event more family-friendly. Each fight lasts between 5 and 10 minutes. For more information, read our feature article Fujairah Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?