You will find plenty of shopping near the Ko Samui Port. There are 3 major areas for shopping in the cities of Lamai, Chaweng and Nathon. Art cafes, beach galleries, jewelry stores, books and even shoes can be found in the city of Nathon. Chaweng offers Old World fabric from throughout Asia and popular swimwear shops, and you will find handmade jewelry, coconut carvings, shell ornaments and accessories made of things like copper, gold and silver. Tourist items like sarongs and beach keepsakes can be found in all the cities surrounding the port. For more information, read our feature article Ko Samui Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?