Shopping is a favorite activity around Bahrain Port. Your first stop should be the Central Market. This is an open area where you will find a wide array of fresh produce, fresh meat and all sorts of products you can imagine. Another ideal spot for shoppers is the Bab Al Bahrain (Manama Traditional Souq). This is located in the capital’s central area. You’ll love the variety of items sold in this place, which include clothing, shoes, accessories, spices, candies and many more. If you’re interested in local arts and crafts, head to the Yatama Souq. Dating back to 1987, this market has been offering authentic pottery and handcrafted items along the Crown Prince Street. For more information, read our feature article Bahrain Port Guideon CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?