When you arrive at Luxor, there are plenty of beaches from which to choose. The port is within walking distance of several beaches in the region known as Hurghada, however it is highly recommend that you don't walk. Grab a taxi instead. There are also moped rental companies available near the port. Hurghada is a popular beach resort where you can find luxury hotels, such as the Baron Hotel and the Iberohotel Luxor. The water conditions are good for surfing and other water sports. For more info, see Luxor Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?