Since Sharm El-Sheikh is surrounded by water, there are several places for visitors to enjoy plenty of water activities. The Red Sea has a beach area that is one of the more popular places to see natives and tourists swimming and sunbathing. Another well-liked beach is Ma'ama Boy where diving, the most popular water activity, is enjoyed. Other beaches in Sharm El-Sheikh to relax and have fun at are Shark Bay, Public Beach, Reef Beach, Mexicana Beach, Naama Bay and Sonesta Beach. Beach activities here include snorkeling, scuba diving, deep sea fishing and getting a massage by the water. For more information, read our feature article Sharm-El-Sheikh Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?