When you come to the Sharm El-Sheikh Port hungry, there are several nearby restaurants to satisfy your every whim. For authentic Egyptian cuisine, head over to Abou El Sid. Guests will enjoy the open pit grill where they can watch their entree being cooked. There is also a tea room for those looking for a quick drink. Another great choice in Sharm El-Sheikh Port eateries is the Daneer Restaurant. This is the place for fresh seafood dishes such as shrimp, fish, mussels and clams with an Egyptian influence. Families are welcomed, and the staff is attentive to their guests. For more information, read our feature article Sharm-El-Sheikh Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?