For some great water activities while at a Sokhna Port, head over to one of the several beaches. Palmera Beach is a favorite with tourists and locals alike. The Beach at Stella di Mari is for those who want a quiet beach with not a lot of traffic. It is not as developed as some of the other beaches near Sokhna Port. The beach at the Gulf of Suez is a more popular one with a beach bar, restaurant, boat rental and a shop that sells water attire and equipment. Another beach is the mainland beach along the Red Sea near Hurghada. For more info, see Sokhna Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?