There are plenty of places to go shopping in Port Sokhna. Many street vendors sell handmade goods such as clothing, jewelry, leather goods, handbags and pottery. The shops offer souvenirs like T-shirts, hats and bags. Most people who shop in this area come for the jewelry crafted by hand and the clothing in several types of fabrics. In addition, there are 2 huge indoor bazaars to find souvenirs and goods. For those who are looking to do some shopping at more upscale stores and boutiques, rent a car to Cairo which is only about 1 hour away. For more info, see Sokhna Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?