You will find several points of interest in the area of Jeddah. When it comes to attractions, you won’t want to miss the Nassif House which displays the true history of Jeddah. Built in the 1870s, you will get a chance to see how a well-respected merchant family lived. The National Museum is a must-see for those who want to visit a palace. This spectacular museum displays remnants of the Pre-Islamic days and the Saui Arabia Kingdom. From rich shopping opportunities to various dining options, there is something for everyone in town. For more information, read our feature article Key West Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?