Dining off the ship should be something you experience while in port at Fujairah. Local Indian cafes will look like unassuming storefronts, but they have powerful menus inside. These places offer cuisine with the perfect blend of spices to offer a taste you just can't find in the West. For a table with a view, try dining at the Sandy Beach Motel. This place has wonderful drink specials and Lebanese foods. Lebanese food is also in high demand at the Gulf Kitchen. Some of the best coffee in port is found at Lulu Cafeteria and Restaurant. For more information, read our feature article Fujairah Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?