There are shopping spots galore by the port of Nazareth selling all sorts of arts and crafts. With Nazareth a famous religious destination, many shops sell items related to the Christian faith. Top shopping spots are plentiful in Nazareth, and in El-Bishara Old City, which has an Arabian-style bazaar, you can find just about anything you want, but you will have to haggle over the price. While there, a must-visit is the Galilee Mill, which stocks more than 1,000 varieties of spices, coffees and dried fruits. Away from the traditional shops is the modern shopping mall, Big Fashion Nazareth, with fashion, jewelry, cosmetic and perfume outlets. This shopping center is worth visiting just to experience the unique design and Middle Eastern atmosphere. For more information, read our feature article Nazareth Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?