There are several popular places in and near the Jeddah Port. If you are interested in shopping, you won’t want to miss Tahlia Street, where designer items such as DKNY, Gucci and Armani can be found at discount prices. The Nassif House in the heart of Jeddah is an all-important landmark that is worth visiting. The Municipality Museum is a wonder, because it’s made of Red Sea coral. It has a rich history dating back to World War I, so be prepared to spend hours absorbing all the historical artifacts and exhibits you’re sure to encounter. For more information, read our feature article Key West Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?