With a world-renowned destination like the Nazareth port of call, historical, cultural and traditional attractions are all around. There are so many religious and architectural attractions in Nazareth that an organized tour might be better than going it alone. Three attractions that are must-sees are the amazing Mary’s Well (also called the Virgin’s fountain), situated in front of St. Gabriel’s Church. The water in the well is believed to have special healing powers. Another sight to see is Nazareth Village, where you enter a 2,000-year-old environment in this reconstructed, traditional Galilean village. Last but not least of the 3 is the Basilica of the Annunciation, which you cannot fail to identify from afar, as it dominates the skyline of the ancient city of Nazareth. For more information, read our feature article Nazareth Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?