It is not recommended that you drive by yourself in Egypt. The Luxor district is quite big, so it is a good idea to either book a tour with a local travel agency or join one of the land expeditions your cruise company offers. Among the must-visit sites are the Valley of the Kings, the temple complexes of Luxor and Karnak, Medinet Habu, the Tombs of the Nobles and the Ramesseum Temple. If you're a fan of outdoor sports, ask about the scuba diving expeditions around the Panorama reefs. A good variety of tours are available that even include nighttime dives. For more info, see Luxor Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?