There is plenty to do and see while at a Sokhna Port. History buffs will want to take a walking tour of sites such as St. Anthony's Cave, which is one of the sites of Christianity. Nearby are the St. Paul and St. Anthony monasteries. While visiting these places, don't miss a chance to see the mill, the library, bakery and 5 churches. To do some shopping, check out the indoor bazaars. Also, there are many stores selling souvenirs and T-shirts, handmade jewelry and other clothing. For more info, see Sokhna Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?