Shopping throughout the United Arab Emirates is legendary, and shopping hot spots near the Port of Fujairah are no different. Where you go to shop depends on what you seek. If it's fresh fruits and vegetables, check out Masafi Market where you can barter prices. If it's local goods and clothing you're after, Safeer and Lulus Supermarkets offer a large selection of regional items at reasonable prices. For a real taste of the city and a bit of everything, your best bet will be the Fujairah Night Souq. It is open until well past 12 a.m. and offers more than 5,000 retailers willing to barter prices. For more information, read our feature article Fujairah Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?