Haifa, in the Sea of Galilee, is the port of Nazareth and is like a city center destination all its own with shops, eating houses and transportation connections to the city center. For the best arts and crafts shopping, a short journey into the Old City of Nazareth will present you with an over abundance of ancient arts, crafts, souvenirs and gifts. The easy to find local market is where everything from textured and fashionable fabrics to locally made ceramics and handmade religious artifacts to original artwork can be found. The market is exceptionally busy on Fridays, but bargains in arts and crafts can be found 7 days a week. The religious culture and traditions are all evident in the ancient crafts on sale, which reflect the biblical history of Nazareth. For more information, read our feature article Nazareth Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?