Culinary magic abounds all around Nazareth Port, and dining in any one of the city’s many restaurants is an absolute pleasure. Arabic cuisine is at the top of a lot of visitors’ lists of favorite food, and a meal in Al Bayat Restaurant will demonstrate why. Delicious local specialties such as shawarma, falafel and shish kebabs will have you asking for more, and you can find some of the tastiest and best examples in Diana’s Restaurant. Eating out in Nazareth is popular with locals as well as tourists, and a favorite eating house is Casa Palestina. Walking along the streets of Nazareth will soon have you sitting down for a meal, as the aromas from the many different restaurants prove too tempting to ignore. For more information, read our feature article Nazareth Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?