Around the Muscat cruise terminal, you can explore the oldest souk (market) in the city, where you will find everything from frankincense to gold and silver jewelry. Shopping in Muttrah Souk gives a fascinating insight into the Muscat of old, and if you are a lover of pashmina scarves, antique-style artifacts and traditional souvenirs, this is the shopping center for you. The Ruwi shopping area is not far from the cruise terminal, and there you can find hundreds of shops selling cheap textiles, clothing, electronics and household goods, mostly imported from India. City Center in Quorum is only a 15-minute drive away from the Muscat cruise terminal and offers shoppers the choice of everything from designer fashion to perfumes. For more information, read our feature article Muscat Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?