Muscat is not a big city so distance presents no problem wherever you want to eat. Fast-food outlets are usually in or near the shopping malls, although there are stand-alone KFCs in the nearby areas of Ruwi and Quorum. Indian food lovers should try Mumtaz Mahal, which sits on top of a hill overlooking Quorum and is only a 15-minute drive from the port. If Thai is your kind of food, Meji’s Aroy Thai in Ruwi will not disappoint. If money is no object, jump in a taxi and dine in one of the many 5-star hotels in Muscat, or pop into a local eating house and take your pick from Arabic, Indian, Pakistani and Chinese cuisine, which are all within walking distance of Muscat cruise port. For more information, read our feature article Muscat Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?