Bahrain port is surrounded with lots of eateries that offer varied international cuisine. Monsoon is one example. This popular restaurant serves tantalizing Chinese, Thai and Japanese fare in more than 100 dishes. If you prefer something cozy and warm, go to Nino. This eatery is known for its delicious, small burgers and comfortable ambiance. When it comes to nightlife, the best option for evening dining and partying is Al Omar, a bar with an Arabic theme. Be entertained by its roster of belly dancers who will dance all night long while you eat scrumptious Arabic cuisine. For a romantic nightout, go to Sky Bar. This lounge and restaurant is popular for its relaxing ambiance, stunning views and great food. For more information, read our feature article Bahrain Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?