One of the most popular places to eat near the Ko Samui Port is called the Shack Bar and Grill. The laidback atmosphere and fair prices for the available food and drinks on the menu make it a good choice. Another place which is a little more expensive is Cliff’s Bar and Grill. It features a high-end menu complete with local seafood fare. Delis and cafes can be found within walking distance which cater to those who are on the go and want to grab a bite to eat during the sightseeing adventures. For more information, read our feature article Ko Samui Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?