Jeddah Corniche is the best place to go fishing. This is a section of the Red Sea where you can fish from the shore and enjoy the day picnicking, or you can rent a boat to fish in the open waters. Other water sports, such as snorkeling, swimming or even scuba diving, are also available. A nearby open air market can provide you with any fishing gear or water equipment for the day. Don’t forget to bring along your sunscreen and a hat, as the sun can be brutal near the water. For more information, read our feature article Key West Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?