Most online reviews about the Harwich Port are positive, and they often cite its good facilities, friendly staff and nearby attractions. The staff of the Harwich Port are trained well in customer-service practices, and you can find several of them around the Cruise Terminal Information Desk. The facilities are modern and include automated foreign currency exchangers, ATMs, luggage trolleys, restrooms, mailing facilities and even an on-site bar. There are several elevators available that can transport passengers between the cruise terminal and the parking area, which can hold about 600 cars. For more information, read our feature article Harwich Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?