Stockholm Port is centrally located within the city and is within easy reach of many different hotels. It is worth bearing in mind that Sweden is not a cheap country to visit and hotel accommodations in Stockholm are quite expensive, especially in the city center. There are many decent hotels in the area around the cruise port. You might try the Hilton Stockholm Slussen, the Sven Vintappare Hotel, the Rica Hotel Gamla Stan or the Diplomat Hotel, all of which have rooms for an average of about 180 to 200 Euros per night. There are also some luxury hotels in the area. For more information, visit our feature article Stockholm Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?