Barcelona is known around the world for its tantalizing red and sparkling wines and sherry. If you would like to purchase Spanish wine while in the Barcelona Port, you can do so through any number of wine stores nearby. A good place to shop for wine near the port is Las Ramblas, Barcelona's famous street that is filled with dining and shopping opportunities. Another good option is Placa Reial in the Gothic Quarter, which is also filled with a variety of shops. Because these are popular tourist venues, it is easy to find a bus or taxi to get you there. For more information, read our feature Barcelona Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?