There are a few shops within the Barcelona Cruise Ship Terminal, but the prices are average. Also, unless you are from outside of the European Union, duty is payable on most items you may purchase. If you are from outside the EU, it may be possible to claim back taxes paid, but this depends on where you are traveling to and from and also what you purchase. This is probably not the best location to stock up on cheap shopping or bargain drinks. If you want greater choices, try the shopping center, El Corte Ingles at the Placa Catalunya, where there are plenty of stores, but none are duty free. For more information, read our feature article Barcelona Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?