There are restaurants near Stockholm Port, some of which are very highly regarded. For the best restaurants, try going into the city center and the Old City. There are restaurants to suit most budgets and palettes in the city. For great food, try the Mathias Dahlgren near the Nationalmuseum in the city or the classically Swedish Operakallarens restaurant by the Opera House (just over the water from the Old Town in the city). There are fancy restaurants to be found, but Swedish dining is more relaxed and comfortable. The food is delicious and the atmosphere is calm and unpretentious. For more information, visit our feature article Stockholm Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?