There are many outdoor activities in the Giurgiu port area. Many of these activities are just steps from the port, offering you a lot to see and do without a long trip to get there. One such cultural activity is the local Clock Tower. This structure dates back to the 16th century. Also of historical note is the local history museum, Teohari Antonescu, and a castle on the nearby island of Slobozia that is open to visitors. There are also many outside concerts and shows featuring cultural instruments like lutes and fiddles. You could also take a ride down the Danube River and try your hand at fishing. For more information, read our feature article Giurgiu Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?