The Tallinn Port is one of the main Baltic Sea ports, and it offers visitors a unique port experience. There are many fine attractions visitors should see while in the Tallinn cruise ship terminal area. The Old Town is home to one of the tallest churches in Europe, the St. Olav’s Church, and to a beautiful Town Hall. Besides these unique and historic sites, tourists should check out the Botanical Gardens, the Tallinn Zoo and the Kadriorg Palace and Park. Because of Tallinn’s wonderful location, it offers its guests plenty of attractions to see. For more information, read our feature article Tallinn Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- Baltic Sea Cruises
- What Attractions Should I Visit by the Tallinn Cruise Ship Terminal?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?