Since this harbor was built to welcome large cruise ships, the surrounding area of Tallinn has been developed in such a way to accommodate many travelers and tourists. When it is time to head of the ship and head into to Tallinn to shop, travelers will not be disappointed. There are plenty of shops and stores throughout the town selling local handmade items such as knit sweaters and beautiful jewelry. For those looking for a shopping center, head to the Kristiine Shopping Center and the Norde Centrum. For more information, read our feature article Tallinn Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- Baltic Sea Cruises
- Where Should I Shop around Tallinn Port of Call?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?