There are many companies in Ruse that specialize in outdoor activities such as hiking, caving, canoeing, trekking and cycling. Some popular companies that offer this type of outdoor activity packages are Byala Zvezda, Dunav Tours and Retro Tours. A must-visit outdoor park is the Rusenski Lom Nature Park. It is over 3,000 hectares of land and is located in the valley of the Roussenki Lom, the largest feeder river of the Danube. The Rusenski Lom Nature Park is 20 kilometers (12.5 miles) south of the Russe city center. For more info, see Ruse Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- Eastern Europe Cruises
- Are There Outdoor Things to Do around the Port of Ruse?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?