The Ruse Regional Museum of History has been established in the site previously known as Battenberg Palace, previously a local court, built between 1879 and 1882 by Friedrich Grunanger. It is conveniently located just a short, 2-minute drive from the port, or you can just walk. Head north on ul. Pristanishtna toward ul. Gen. Radetski. Take the second right onto ul. Todor Minkov and the first left onto ul. Flotska before turning right at ul. Cherven. The Battenberg Palace should be on your left. For more info, see Ruse Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- Eastern Europe Cruises
- How Do I Get to Battenberg Palace from Ruse Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?