Located on ul. General Kutuzov, the Leventa Restaurant is a popular recommendation in many travel guides. The Leventa Restaurant is part of the giant Leventa Complex, which includes a winery. If you're planning to drive, it helps to familiarize yourself with the local alphabet, because it will make recognizing street names much easier. Head south on ul. Pristanishtna toward ul. Sv. Dimitar Basarbovski. Make the second left onto ul. Makedoniya and then a right at ul. Stefan Stambolov. Take the first right at ul. Yosif Daynelovand and start following the signs towards the Leventa Complex. For more info, see Ruse Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- Eastern Europe Cruises
- How Do I Get to Leventa Restaurant from Ruse Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?