There are several sights near the Ruse Port. You can visit them by foot during the spring and summer days, but it might be too cold to walk around during fall and winter. One of the top sights is the Church of St. Paul the Crucified located at ul. Episkop Bosilkov 14 14, about a 5-minute drive west from the port. There you can find religious artifacts, a 700 pipe organ and amazing 16th century architecture. Other beautiful nearby buildings are the Dohodno Zdanie, the Monument of Liberty and the Leventabia Fortress. A must-see landmark is the former Battenberg Palace, which is now known as the Rousse Regional Historical Museum. For more info, see Ruse Port Guide
- Cruise Ports
- Europe Cruises
- Eastern Europe Cruises
- What Danube Attractions Should I See around Ruse Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?