Ruse has a rich history in the printing industry, and book lovers and collectors will be eager to chase old editions of hard-to-find books around the streets of Ruse. One specialty bookstore is Pingvinite Bookshop, located on ul. Aleksandrovska 48. Getting there from the port is a short 10- to 15-minute walk south from the port. You can find many books both in English and several European languages. Ruse has many shopping centers such as the Dunay Trade Center, the Royal City Center, the Mega Mall Ruse and the Danube Mall. If you have only time for just one mall, visit the Mega Mall Ruse. For more info, see Ruse Port Guide
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?