Taking the bus from the Oslo Airport to the port is convenient and the cost is reasonable. Buses run from 5 a.m. until midnight in most cases. Some run just a little later, and there are 2 lines that run all night. Tickets can be purchased at the airport from a kiosk or a machine. It is cheaper to purchase ahead of time rather than from the driver. A single ticket gives you 1 hour of travel on the bus, tram, boats, subway and more and can be used on mixed modes of travel. The city is covered well by the buses and trams. If you are spending time in the city before your cruise, you might want to take advantage of the weekly passes or other transportation ticket options. For more information, visit our feature article Oslo Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?