Most cruise passengers state the Batumi port is a beautiful place located right on the beach. It has a lengthy boardwalk for strolling, and the evening sunsets are thought to be more breathtaking in the evening than during the glorious daytime sunshine. If your cruise ship does pull into the Batumi port, be sure to dine at one of the local eateries and see the town square with its wondrous monuments, statues and fountains. It's said the locals are helpful and friendly and go above and beyond to make visitors feel at home in their bustling little seaside city. For more information, read our feature article Batumi Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?