Cruisers enjoy a day at Oslo Port. Oslo is the capital of Norway and a beautiful city. Transportation, trains, buses, taxis and public ferries are convenient, and they find it easy to get around to see the sites. The port is scenic and offers plenty of things to do, more than there is time to see. Reviewers suggest purchasing an Oslo Day Card, which gives you entrance to many of the museums, including the Viking Ship Museum. You can get the card at the office for tourist information. Positive reviews are plentiful when it comes to restaurants in the city. Taxis are expensive, drivers do not expect a tip and taxi crime is minimal, however, they should not charge for luggage. For more information, visit our feature article Oslo Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?