When traveling from Central Venice to the cruise ships docks, you have a few options. You can take a cab, which is probably the fastest way to go. You could also take a bus, but you're at the mercy of the bus stop schedule, so you may have to wait. It's also crowded and you'll hit every stop along the way. Your other option is to take a water taxi, which is a nice way to travel but can be very expensive. Of course, you could rent a car or scooter if you plan on staying for awhile. For more information, see our feature article Venice Port FAQs on Cruisereviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?