The Cologne Bonn Konrad Adenauer Airport is just near the Cologne port. This airport serves both domestic and international flights, so you can also go here if you want to travel to other parts of Europe. The port of Cologne is just 15 km from this airport. Taking a cab is the most convenient way to get from the airport to the cruise terminal. To get from Cologne Airport to the port, you need to head north about 240 m. Go onto Terminalstraße, and turn left toward Kennedystraße. Turn right to merge onto Kennedystraße, then take exit A59 toward Köln/Düsseldorf. Continue to A559, and take the exit toward Deutzer Ring/B55. Follow the signs for Zentrum. After that, merge onto Deutzer Ring/B55. Take the ramp to Kleine Witschgasse, and turn right at Holzmarkt/B51. When you reach Harry-Blum-Platz, turn left, and this is where you will find the port. For more information, read our feature article Cologne Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?