Nuremberg Port is a common place for shore excursions of tourists going on European cruises. From here, you can reach the nearest airport, which is the Nuremberg International Airport, through several form of transportation. The airport is located 5 km north of the city center. For quick access, you can board the train on U-Bahn line U2 in the central station and get there in as quick as 12 minutes. You can also get there using a taxi via the Motorway A 3, which connects with Motorway A 9, A 73 and A 6. If you want to ride a bus, you can ride bus number 32, which connects the airport and tram stop Thon. For more information, read our feature article Nuremberg Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?