Piraeus Cruise Port offers two different cruise terminals, with Terminal A located about one mile from the Metro Station and Terminal B located a bit further away. Although the Athens Port in Piraeus appears relatively close to the Metro Station, most travelers find the heat of the day makes walking this course highly uncomfortable - particularly if you have any luggage to grapple with. A much more comfortable mode of travel is to catch a bus at the cruise terminal and ride to the Metro Station. From there, you can access nearly any landmark in Athens that you might want to see. For more information, read our feature Athens Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?