There are three options for getting from the cruise terminal at Athens Port in Piraeus to the airport; taxi, bus or the Metro line. The Metro line involves a switch at Monastiraki, and takes about 75 minutes, total travel time. Buses run between the Athens Port to the airport 24 hours a day at approximately one-hour intervals. You may need to take one bus from the cruise terminal to Piraeus and another to the airport. Taxis take one hour or more to travel from the cruise terminal to the airport, and surcharges and luggage fees may be assessed. For more information, read our feature Athens Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?