If you want to see the impressive sights of Athens, such as the Acropolis, you must leave the confines of your Athens Port and venture into the heat and bustle of the city. To find your way to the heart of Athens, you have a number of transportation options at your disposal. The Metro Station is probably the easiest mode of transportation, with ISAP Line number one offers a direct link between Piraeus Port and the center of Athens. There are also two buses, numbers 040 and 049, that operate 24 hours a day and provide access into the city. For more information, read our feature Athens Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?