The easiest way to get to Olympic Stadium from Barcelona Port is to take a double-decker tourist bus right from the cruise port to the stadium. These buses run on a regular schedule, due to the popularity of the stadium attraction. Cruise passengers can also use the subway system, which is relatively clean, or hire a taxi to take them to the stadium. It is not typically recommended for cruise passengers to rent a car while in Barcelona. Public transportation is plentiful and much easier than navigating the winding streets of the city. For more information, read our feature Barcelona Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?