It is possible to walk to the city center from some of the cruise terminals at Barcelona Port. However, some are too far for this to be a comfortable option. There are regular shuttle buses between the cruise port and the city center. The cruise port shuttle buses are also known as the Blue Buses and they travel between the port and the statue of Christopher Columbus, which is close to the city center and a metro station with access to other parts of the city. You may also take a taxi from the port to the city center, which costs about 8 euros. For more information, read our feature article Barcelona Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?