Depending on your cruise itinerary, your ship could dock on either side of the Danube. Either way, it is quite convenient for those docking at the Budapest port to get to the major airport. One option for travelers would be to take the Metro, which is the underground transportation system and is quite an easy and affordable way for tourists to arrive at the airport. Take the Metro 2 to KÅ'bánya-Kispest then to Bus 93, and you will arrive at the bus terminal of the Budapest airport. Another option is to take a taxi. This option is quite direct, but it is more costly. For more information, read our feature article Budapest Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?