Getting from the cruise port to the airport is made easy by the Oslo public transportation. Taking the Flytoget Airport Express train costs about $30 U.S. dollars. A 10-minute taxi ride, which costs about $15 U.S. dollars, will get you to the train station. The bus is a convenient and affordable option. Taxis are an option, but they are expensive. It is about a 30-minute ride, and a taxi before 5 p.m. will cost approximately $100 U.S. dollars. After 5 p.m., it will cost about $120 U.S. dollars. Driving a rental car is a possibility. Also, there is a public tram and a water taxi. For more information, visit our feature article Oslo Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?